Instructions to Owners upon receiving a booking request
When a potential guest requests a booking you will receive an email asking you to login to Owners Connect, once you have done that please do the following:
You will receive a notification from the site saying that you have a new enquiry, please login into the site to access your profile, from there follow the instructions below:
- Go to “My Inbox” to check who the request is from.
- Go to “My Bookings” to see the requested dates.
- Select “Calendar” and confirm that the dates are available.
- Go back to “My Inbox” and reply to the request (click the reply arrow to open the reply box – if using a tablet you may have to click the arrow twice). Please ensure you include your personal email address if you wish to talk to the guest directly. Otherwise any conversation will have to be through the Owners Connect website.
- Please note the “Invoice” system is in development and does not yet fulfil everyone’s individual requirements. We therefore suggest you deal with any booking as you do through other sites and add bookings manually to your calendar.
- You can manually add the booking through the “All in One Calendar” page or through the “Calendar” section found in “My Properties>Edit Property”. If using the “All in one Calendar” please ensure you add the guests name in the comments box at the bottom of the form and ensure you have checked the “Mark days as booked” box.
- Please note that “reviews” will be available only after a booked period has come to an end. You can your guest to check the “My Reservations” page on their account where they will see the “Leave a review” button.
If you have any problems please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org